News Archive

Saturday 15 September 2012

Release of the new song

Hello Fans, the new song "The Bringer of Light" has the mastering finished, so the pre production process is final over (I.E. we can let you hear it) Apart from being one of the loudest productions in the world being between -4 and -5 rms which is on top with Dimmu Borgir and Metallica, We were able retain that raw agressive sound we all know you enjoy from real art. So when you are able to hear it (probably tomorrow) I'm sure you will enjoy it. With myself being a sound engineer/mastering engineer it gives us a slight advantage of having the studio and being able to put in the time of making some pleasing sounds, so hopefully you will enjoy them, and feel the soul of the music. P.s. I'd like to thanks Toontrack and Meshuggah for the drum samples, and Schecter guitars. I own a schecter 7 string diamond series from 1991... I think it's their first series.

No comments:

Post a Comment